Notary services for businesses in Central London
I can provide the following services for businesses:
- Notarising the execution of Powers of Attorney on behalf of a company, LLP or other trading medium
- Notarising certificates of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association for UK or Foreign Companies
- Company Certificates of Good Standing
- Providing Certified Copies of Company Resolutions, Minutes, Reports and other Company Documents
- Certified copies of company resolutions, minutes, and reports
- Certification of the identity of Directors, Company Secretaries or other company officers
- International Affidavits, Statutory Declarations, Sworn Statements & Depositions
- Notarising the Execution of Commercial Contracts
- Authenticating Documents to assist in the opening of Corporate Branch offices or Bank Accounts in or outside of the United Kingdom
- Notarising Commercial Mortgages for International Finance
- Providing Certificates to authenticate Intellectual Property Rights
- Notarising Statements in Support of Copyright Infringements
- Assignments or registration of trade marks
- Apostille and legalisation service
- Witnessing a power of attorney
- Notarisation of company documents
- Affidavits, statutory declarations, and sworn statements
- Share issues certified by a notary public
- Property transactions, transfers, purchases, sales
- Any other documents for abroad, which require a notary public stamp
- Process Agents: Overseas parties to contracts governed by English law are often required to appoint an agent in England and Wales to accept service of legal process on their behalf, and we are able to offer a cost-effective and tailored solution for clients requiring a London Process Agent.
- Russian Section: Our Russian section offers services specifically aimed at meeting the needs of clients who are active in Russia and the CIS countries, as well as the notarial requirements of the Russian speaking community in London.
- Indian Section: With our Anglo-Indian qualified lawyers and affiliate offices in India we are able to help clients who are active in India, as well as delivering an efficient and cost-effective service to the Anglo-Indian business community in Central London.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements, to obtain a quotation or to arrange an appointment.
Appointments can take place either at my office in Central London or at a place of your choosing. I am happy to arrange visits to clients' homes or businesses when required and evening visits may be arranged in cases of necessity.